TRANSPARENCY PROGRAM OF THE GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY PËR DREJTORINË E PËRGJITHSHME TË PRONËSISË INDUSTRIALE
Under Article 7 of Law no. 119/2014 "On the Right to Information", a transparency program has been prepared for the General Directorate of Industrial Property (GDIP). This program defines the legal framework of the authority’s activity based on law no. 119/2014 "On the Right to Information" (LDI).
This program is considered as a concrete way through which the Public Authority (hereinafter GDIP) builds and increases transparency in its institutional work, under the guarantee of LDI. GDIP will periodically update the Transparency Program, according to point 2 of article 5 of the LDI.
The information displayed to the public in this program aims to make the work of GDIP transparent, through a detailed reflection of its activities on the official website www.dppi.gov.al as well as in the premises of the institution. The transparency program is reflected in the columns, texts/content, its publication deadlines, the way the information is displayed and the respective organizational structure which produces or administers the document
Through the transparency program content, it is highlighted the publication scheme, which reflects the menus where the document is addressed on the official website. In addition, each document is accessible in the scheme.
The documents displayed to the public shall be updated in form and content. The official website of GDIP is built on a way that provides information to the public without request in easily understandable formats. The official website sections also provide information characterized by limitations of personal data identification in order to protect the privacy of individuals/entities’ data, etc.
The publication scheme is illustrated by the summary table disclosed in this program.
II. GENERAL PRINCIPLES
The fundamental principles on which the GDIP Transparency Program is based are:
- The "Right to information" is a constitutional right provided in Article 23, accessible to all without exception.
- Presumption of maximum publication of data: GDIP exercises a public function, therefore the information derived from its activity is published according toapplicable law.
- Correct implementation of the law and legal provisions that specifically regulate the activity of GDIP.
- The information is adapted in clear and understandable language.
- The supervisory body of public information procedures is the Commissioner for the Right to Information and Personal Data Protection.
- The review of the transparency program is done according to the same procedure, through which its approval is made.
- Informacioni publik pa kërkesë duhet të jetë:
- -i plotë;
- -i saktë;
- -i përditësuar;
- -i thjeshtë në konsultim;
- -i kuptueshëm;
- -lehtësisht i aksesueshëm;
- -i pajtueshëm me dokumentet origjinale në posedim të autoritetit publik.
III. INFORMATION BEING MADE PUBLIC WITHOUT A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
The information allowed for publication is expressly provided in Article 7 of Law no. 119/2014 "On the Right to Information".
Following this approved transparency program, GDIP makes available to the public on its website http://www.dppi.gov.al/ and in the premises of the institution, the following categories of information:
- The organizational structure of GDIP;
- Full-texts of laws, bylaws, or any other document related to the exercise of its functions and which affects the general public;
- Information on the procedures to be followed in order to file a request for information, postal and e-mail address for filing requests for information, as well as the appeal procedures of the relevant decision;
- data on the location of public authority offices, working hours, name and contacts of the coordinator for the right to information;
- Data on education, qualifications and salaries of officials who have the obligation to declare their assets, according to the law, salary structures for the employees, as well as a description of the selection procedures, competencies and duties of senior officials of the authority public and the procedure they follow to make decisions;
- Monitoring and control mechanisms operating above the public authority, including strategic work plans, audit reports from the Supreme State Audit or other entities, as well as documents containing indicators of the authority's performance
- Data on the budget and expenditure plan for the following financial year and previous years, as well as an annual report on budget implementation. Where the public authority is self-financed by the license fees or any other form of direct financing from the entities regulated by it, the documents indicating the status of the settlement of obligations by the licensed entities are made public.
- Information on procurement procedures or competitive procedures of concession / public-private partnership, respectively, according to the provisions of law no. 9643, dated 20.12.2006, "On public procurement", and law no. 125/2013, "On concessions and public-private partnerships", carried out on behalf of the public authority, including the list of concluded contracts, the amount contracted, contracting parties and description of contracted services or goods, information on implementation and monitoring of contracts, as well as various guidelines and policies;
- Information on the services that the public authority makes available to the public, including standards on service quality, a description of the categories and forms of social assistance, subsidies are given by the public authority and the procedures to obtain the subsidies, information and frequently asked documents, any other information deemed useful by the public authority;
- Any mechanism and procedure for filing requests and complaints, concerning the public authority’s actions or inactions, the procedure through which interested persons can present their opinions or influence in any other way the drafting of laws, public policies or the exercise of GDI functions, a simple description of the system used by the public authority to maintain documentation, the types, forms of documents, and categories of information made public without request;
- GDIP also creates and archives a digital copy of its official website, completed with the required information in the approved transparency program, as well as the methods, mechanisms and periodicity of publishing public information, which is made available to the public without request;
- Acts that contain rules, norms or restrictions of the fundamental rights and freedoms of the individual, as well as with direct effect on them, are made public by posting or publishing on the official website, within 48 hours of the approval of the act by the GDIP.
The information published under this scheme is ongoingly updated when there are changes.
Coordinator for the right to information of the General Directorate of Industrial Property:
Tel: 04-2271 -678
Address: Bulevardi Zhan D’Ark, Prona nr.33, Shtëpia e Ushtarakëve, Tirana
Open Hours: Monday-Thursday 08:00 - 16:30
Friday 08:00 - 14:00